Nefertiti Scarab Necklace (Premium Brass, Shell, Moonstone, Labradorite, Lapis Lazuli, Obsidian, Ancient Egyptian)
░≡««☼»»≡░ Design ░≡««☼»»≡░
The Nefertiti Scarab Necklace is inspired by the ancient Egyptian Scarab Symbol. Along with embodying the concept of existence, development, and growth, the scarab was revered for representing the cycle of life and death, it was seen as a form of protection. These Scarabs are adorned with:
- Moonstone, the gem for intuition, balance, and wishes
- Labradorite, the stone of magic, that calms, energises and enhances intuitive abilities
- Indonesian Ruby, the gem of happiness and passion
- Lapis Lazuli, the stone of truth and friendship
- Obsidian, which promotes safety and grounding
░≡««☼»»≡░ Size ░≡««☼»»≡░
The Nefertiti Scarab Pendant is 6.5 cm wide, and 4.6 cm from top to bottom.
░≡««☼»»≡░ Materials ░≡««☼»»≡░
The necklaces are cast in Brass, with hand-carved shell wings and shell or horn inlay in the body and adorned with two gemstones. There are three types of shell; Abalone / Paua Shell, Golden Mother of Pearl Shell and Pink Mother of Pearl Shell. The special queen Nefertiti was, this design comes in a multitude of combinations.
- Abalone Shell with Labradorite and Lapis Lazuli
- Abalone Shell with Labradorite and Indonesian Ruby
- Golden Mother of Pearl Shell with Moonstone and Labradorite
- Golden Mother of Pearl Shell with Moonstone and Lapis Lazuli
- Pink Mother of Pearl Shell, with Horn inlay in the body, and Obsidian
- Pink Mother of Pearl Shell, with Horn inlay in the body, and Moonstone and Labradorite
All materials are sustainably sourced and fair traded from Indonesia. Disclaimer! All items are hand-carved from shell. Because of the nature of the material, every piece is unique and there can be colour differences and slight differences in design.
░≡««☼»»≡░ Shipping ░≡««☼»»≡░
We ship WORLDWIDE! Please be advised, shipping time can take between 2-6 weeks depending on where you live.